- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Daily post
BBC Wales TV show Week In Week Out: The Real Cost of Caring The pressure is on our social services to deliver care to some of the most vulnerable in society. Week In, Week Out investigates the challenges facing those … Continue reading
Welsh Government Press release, 6 March 2016: New Choose Pharmacy scheme to be rolled out across Wales Pharmacists across Wales will provide new NHS services for people with minor illnesses, Deputy Health Minister Vaughan Gething announced. The Choose Pharmacy service … Continue reading