- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Panorama
BBC Wales TV show Week In Week Out: The Real Cost of Caring The pressure is on our social services to deliver care to some of the most vulnerable in society. Week In, Week Out investigates the challenges facing those … Continue reading
Only half of all people with a disability are in work. BBC’s Panorama investigates if one of the government’s most ambitious welfare reforms, costing billions of pounds, can solve the problem of disability unemployment. Reporter Sam Poling reveals the private … Continue reading