- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: BBC Wales
Catch up with the media coverage of the ME and the #TimeForUnrestWales campaign. Wales today at 6.30pm – the item on ME starts at 15:30, and is little changed from the earlier news bulletin. In the broadcast Owen Hughes says … Continue reading
ME healthcare in Wales is in the news! As, people with ME prepare to meet AMs at the Senedd today, 24th October 2018, to watch an excerpt of the award winning film Unrest, the BBC is featuring ME on the … Continue reading
BBC Wales blog post, by Debbie Biggins, Line Producer, Casualty, 5 May 2017: Could your experience of disability inspire a Casualty storyline? Telling stories about real people in real situations, with integrity and truth, is something that matters to all … Continue reading
BBC Wales TV show Week In Week Out: The Real Cost of Caring The pressure is on our social services to deliver care to some of the most vulnerable in society. Week In, Week Out investigates the challenges facing those … Continue reading
BBC Wales’ current affairs programme Week In Week Out is researching a TV documentary on Personal Independence Payments (PIPs), after they heard that a lot of people are having problems with this benefit as it continues to be rolled out. They … Continue reading