- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: Donn W Garvert
Onset patterns and course of myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome, by Lily Chu, Ian J Valencia, Donn W Garvert, Jose G. Montoya, in Frontiers in Pediatrics 5 Feb 2019 [Published January 14, 2019] Research abstract: Background: Epidemiologic studies of myalgic … Continue reading