- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Dr Bruce Levin
BBC Radio Scotland: The Kaye Adams show on 7 November 2016 included an hour long discussion of ME and the PACE trial. Available to listen to until 6 December. Speakers were an American writer Julie Rehmeyer, and the ME Association’s medical adviser Dr … Continue reading
Six eminent researchers, 5 from the USA, 1 from Britain, have sent an open letter to the Editor of the Lancet urging the appointment of an independent panel of researchers to investigate the journal’s reporting of the PACE trial in 2011, due to the … Continue reading