- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Dr Ellen CG Grant
Pressure grows on Lancet to review “flawed” PACE trial On 22 August Ingrid Torjesen wrote a news item in the British Medical Journal about an article in the Times which highlighted the call to review the results of the PACE trial into … Continue reading
A new research paper on a guided graded exercise programme has received much media coverage, some support and a lot of questions and criticisms. Links to a number of these follow. A summary of the paper’s conclusions can be found in … Continue reading