- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Ian Stirling
A new research paper on a guided graded exercise programme has received much media coverage, some support and a lot of questions and criticisms. Links to a number of these follow. A summary of the paper’s conclusions can be found in … Continue reading