- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Dr Michael Snyder
Research abstract: Value of circulating cytokine profiling during submaximal exercise testing in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Kegan J. Moneghetti, Mehdi Skhiri, Kévin Contrepois, Yukari Kobayashi, Holden Maecker, Mark Davis, Michael Snyder, Francois Haddad & Jose G. Montoya in Nature, Scientific … Continue reading
Health rising forum post, by Cort Johnson, 3 January 2017: The Great NIH Exercise Initiative: A Boon for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and Fibromyalgia? “This physical activity initiative aims to fundamentally change our understanding of what happens to the body … Continue reading