- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Mark Davis
Research abstract: Value of circulating cytokine profiling during submaximal exercise testing in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Kegan J. Moneghetti, Mehdi Skhiri, Kévin Contrepois, Yukari Kobayashi, Holden Maecker, Mark Davis, Michael Snyder, Francois Haddad & Jose G. Montoya in Nature, Scientific … Continue reading
Stanford Medicine News Center press release, by Bruce Goldman, 31 July 2017: Researchers identify biomarkers associated with chronic fatigue syndrome severity Stanford investigators used high-throughput analysis to link inflammation to chronic fatigue syndrome, a difficult-to-diagnose disease with no known cure. … Continue reading