- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Mehdi Skhiri
Research abstract: Value of circulating cytokine profiling during submaximal exercise testing in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Kegan J. Moneghetti, Mehdi Skhiri, Kévin Contrepois, Yukari Kobayashi, Holden Maecker, Mark Davis, Michael Snyder, Francois Haddad & Jose G. Montoya in Nature, Scientific … Continue reading
Advances in Clinical Care and Translational Research: a Continuing Medical Education Conference Presented by the Department of Medicine and Division of Infectious Diseases and Geographic Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. March 19, 2014 … Continue reading