- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Michael VanElzakker
Massachusetts General Hospital press release, 11 November 2017: Support research into Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) Goal: USD $29,900 / £22,854 About the Campaign: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) represents a challenging intersection of immunology, neurology, endocrinology, and other fields. Investigating such … Continue reading
MEAction blog post, by Jaime S, 12Dec 2016: Dr VanElzakker: two new ME/CFS studies at Harvard #MEAction recently interviewed Dr. Michael VanElzakker regarding two, new studies on ME/CFS. The first aims to discover evidence of increased activity where the sensory … Continue reading