- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: PET scan
MEAction blog post, by Jaime S, 12Dec 2016: Dr VanElzakker: two new ME/CFS studies at Harvard #MEAction recently interviewed Dr. Michael VanElzakker regarding two, new studies on ME/CFS. The first aims to discover evidence of increased activity where the sensory … Continue reading
Researchers might soon redefine the mysterious condition, while the latest findings point to the role of brain inflammation by Katherine Harmon Courage in Scientific American, May 16, 2014 More than one million people in the U.S. suffer from a poorly … Continue reading
Abstract Chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is a disease characterized by chronic, profound, disabling, and unexplained fatigue. Although it is hypothesized that brain inflammation is involved in the pathophysiology of CFS/ME, there is no direct evidence of neuroinflammation in patients … Continue reading