- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Dr Phil Hammond
Private eye Medicine Balls column, 10 December 2016: ‘ME campaigners don’t ignore CBT and GET… but they do challenge the science’ Private eye Medicine Balls column, 25 November 2016: ‘ME cluster bomb’ [Written by ‘M.D.’, the nom de plume of Dr Phil … Continue reading
Private eye Medicine Balls column, 25 November 2016: ‘ME cluster bomb’ [Written by ‘M.D.’, the nom de plume of Dr Phil Hammond and reproduced by the ME Association]: MD’s greatest regret as a junior doctor was not to take the time to … Continue reading