- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Early Day Motion
Early day motion 1247: ME AWARENESS WEEK 2018 Carol Monaghan MP is asking for your help to encourage other MPs to sign this EDM so that it leads to a debate in the UK Parliament: That this House recognises Myalgic … Continue reading
ME Action blog post, 9 September 2017: Ask your MP to sign our EDM BACKGROUND The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) are currently deciding whether to change their guidelines on ME. It is a pivotal moment … Continue reading