- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Eneesz Esmail
Letter in response to: Chronic fatigue syndrome: is the biopsychosocial model responsible for patient dissatisfaction and harm?, by John Peters, patient, 31 July 2016 Geraghty & Esmail are right to draw attention to the harm done to the doctor-patient relationship … Continue reading →
Article extracts: In 1977 George Engel wrote about the need for an ‘integrated approach’ in medicine that moved the focus beyond biological mechanisms of disease to include all pertinent aspects of illness presentation, setting out a ‘biopsychosocial model’.1 Around the … Continue reading →