- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: lived experience
Thesis abstract: A life lived differently: an exploration of how living with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) impacts upon people’s identity, by Rebecca E. Murray. University of Huddersfield Doctoral thesis 2017 [Published online March 13, 2017] Existing literature provides an insight into CFS/ME, but … Continue reading