- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Faecalibacterium
Potential role of microbiome in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), by Guiseppe Lupo. PhD thesis, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, XXXII ciclo, a.a. 2018/19, Piacenza, 8 April 2020 Research abstract: The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), is a severe multisystemic … Continue reading
Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health Press release, 26 April 2017: Chronic fatigue syndrome linked to imbalanced microbiome Scientists identify abnormal levels of specific gut bacteria in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome, including those with and without co-morbid IBS … Continue reading