- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: GAVO
Cash 4 U – GwirVol Youth Led Grant- Volunteering opportunities projects for young people Do you who have an exciting project idea but need funds to get it off the ground? Your proposed project should: Involve at least three Volunteers (aged 14-25) … Continue reading
EPP: Education Programme for Patients – courses in Torfaen Are you living with a long-term health condition or caring for somebody who is? This course gives guidelines to help you manage your condition and improve your quality of life. Torfaen six-week courses: … Continue reading