- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: glucocorticoid receptor
Research abstract: Reduction of glucocorticoid receptor function in CFS, by Megan Lynn, Laura Maclachlan, Andreas Finkelmeyer, James Clark, James Locke, Stephen Todryk, Wan-Fai Ng, Julia L Newton, Stuart Watson in Mediators of Inflammation [Preprint April 20, 2018] Glucocorticoid receptor (GR) function may … Continue reading