- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: HADS
Abstract Background: Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) is a debilitating, long-term condition characterised by extreme fatigue (worsened by exertion), muscle and joint pain, and sleep disturbance. Post-exertional fatigue has been demonstrated previously following physical exercise, but not from mental exertion … Continue reading
Abstract Objective To describe the prevalence of depression in children with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)/myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) and investigate the relationship between depression in CFS/ME and clinical symptoms such as fatigue, disability, pain and school attendance. Design Cross-sectional survey … Continue reading