- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Hanna Elmi
Health-related quality of life in Norwegian adolescents living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Wenche Ann Similä, Vidar Halsteinli, Ingrid B Helland, Christer Suvatne, Hanna Elmi, Torstein Baade Rø in Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2020 Jun 5;18(1):170 [doi: 10.1186/s12955-020-01430-z] Research … Continue reading →