- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Hanqing Jin
A new approach to find biomarkers in chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) by single-cell Raman micro-spectroscopy, by Jiabao Xu, Michelle Potter, Cara Tomas, Jo Elson, Karl Morten, Joanna Poulton, Ning Wang, Hanqing Jin, Zhaoxu Hou and Wei Huang in Analyst 2018 [published 22Aug 2018] Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome … Continue reading