- CFS in children population: current knowledge summary
- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
Tag Archives: Zhaoxu Hou
A new approach to find biomarkers in chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) by single-cell Raman micro-spectroscopy, by Jiabao Xu, Michelle Potter, Cara Tomas, Jo Elson, Karl Morten, Joanna Poulton, Ning Wang, Hanqing Jin, Zhaoxu Hou and Wei Huang in Analyst 2018 [published 22Aug 2018] Research abstract: Chronic fatigue syndrome … Continue reading