- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Hope 4 ME & Fibro Northern Ireland
Team HOPE: ‘Exploring trauma & distressing experiences following medical encounters’ is fundraising Highlighting Trauma From Medical Encounters with M.E. for Hope 4 ME & Fibro Northern Ireland. Using evidenced-based research results, to influence the urgent need for Specialist ME … Continue reading