- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: immunosuppressants
Treatment avenues in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: a split-gender pharmacogenomic study of gene-expression modules, by Mary G Jeffrey, Lubov Nathanson, Kristina Aenlle, Zachary M Barnes, Mirza Baig, Gordon Broderick, Nancy G Klimas, Mary Ann Fletcher, Travis JA Craddock in Clinical … Continue reading
Abstract Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)/myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) has long been associated with the presence of infectious agents, but no single pathogen has been reliably identified in all patients with the disease. Recent studies using metagenomic techniques have demonstrated the presence … Continue reading