- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Institute for Molecular Medicine
Guardian article: Is chronic fatigue syndrome finally being taken seriously?, by David Cox, 4 April 2016 Once dismissed by many doctors as a psychological illness, new research suggests CFS has its roots in infection – and there is hope of successful … Continue reading