- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: Job centres
There has been a steep fall in full-time specialist employment support for disabled people in jobcentres. Independent article: DWP cuts specialist disability employment advisors in Jobcentres by over 60 per cent, by Jon Stone, 10 Nov 2015 There have been … Continue reading
Tories discuss stripping benefits claimants who refuse treatment for depression according to the Daily Telegraph. Senior ministers now believe the rules should be reviewed in order to reduce the “huge” numbers of people who are declared unfit for work due … Continue reading