- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: John McLaren Howard
The third in a series of studies on mitochondrial function in ME/CFS has been published. Having established in the first two papers that mitochondrial dysfunction is a central pathophysiological lesion in ME/CFS, the aim of the third study was to … Continue reading
Abstract: The objectives of this study are to test the hypothesis that the fatigue and accompanying symptoms of Chronic Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Fatigue Syndrome are in part due to defects in energy provision at the cellular level, and to understand the … Continue reading