- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: johnthejack
johnthejack blog post, 29 June 29 2016: Using public money to keep publicly funded data from the public After publication of the PACE trial comparing different interventions (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy [CBT], Graded Exercise Therapy [GET], Adaptive Pacing Therapy and Specialist Medical Care) for … Continue reading