- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: Kelvin Hopkins MP
UK House of Commons Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Research Written questions from Kelvin Hopkins MP (Luton North) asked 22 Nov 2016 To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, if he will prevent the PACE trial researchers from being … Continue reading