- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Kimberley Goldsmith
Response: Sharpe, Goldsmith and Chalder fail to restore confidence in the PACE trial findings, by Carolyn E Wilshire, Tom Kindlon in BMC Psychology 2019 7:19 [Published: 26 March 2019] Abstract: In a recent paper, we argued that the conclusions of the … Continue reading
Research abstract: Guided self-help for patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome prior to starting Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: A cohort study, by Sheila Ali, Kimberley Goldsmith, Mary Burgess, Trudie Chalder in Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy 5 May 2017 [Preprint] Background: Previous research suggests that … Continue reading