- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Luc Lambrecht
Exercise-induce hyperalgesia, complement system and elastase activation in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a secondary analysis of experimental comparative studies, by Andrea Polli, Jessica Van Oosterwijck, Mira Meeus, Luc Lambrecht, Jo Nijs, Kelly Ickmans in Scandinavian Journal of Pain [Published Online: 2018-10-16] Research abstract: Background and aims: … Continue reading