- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: pressure pain thresholds
Exercise-induce hyperalgesia, complement system and elastase activation in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a secondary analysis of experimental comparative studies, by Andrea Polli, Jessica Van Oosterwijck, Mira Meeus, Luc Lambrecht, Jo Nijs, Kelly Ickmans in Scandinavian Journal of Pain [Published Online: 2018-10-16] Research abstract: Background and aims: … Continue reading
Research abstract Objectives: Although pain is a significant symptom in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), pain is poorly understood in adolescents with CFS. The aim of this study was to explore pain distribution and prevalence, pain intensity and its functional interference … Continue reading