- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: ME/CFS Primer for clinical practioners
The International Association for CFS/ME (IACFS/ME) has produced a revised version of their primer. Their goal is to provide the information necessary to understand, diagnose, and manage the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome —also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS). The … Continue reading