- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Medical Schools Council
Medical school education on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, by Nina Muirhead, John Muirhead, Grace Lavery and Ben Marsh in Medicina 2021, 57(6), 542; [doi.org/10.3390/medicina57060542] 28 May 2021 (This article belongs to the Special Issue ME/CFS: Causes, Clinical Features and Diagnosis) Research abstract: … Continue reading