- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Dr Ben Marsh
Fatigue, Pacing and PEM management: lessons from ME/CFS – with Dr Ben Marsh Dr Asad Khan talks to Dr Ben Marsh about his experience of ME/CFS over the last 4 years, and what lessons the Long COVID community can … Continue reading
Medical school education on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, by Nina Muirhead, John Muirhead, Grace Lavery and Ben Marsh in Medicina 2021, 57(6), 542; [doi.org/10.3390/medicina57060542] 28 May 2021 (This article belongs to the Special Issue ME/CFS: Causes, Clinical Features and Diagnosis) Research abstract: … Continue reading