- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
- Differentiating post-polio syndrome from ME & CFS
- Video lecture by Dr Lucinda Bateman: Upright activity & exercise intolerance: critical concepts in the evaluation of chronic fatigue
Tag Archives: NAO
Disability news service blog post, by John Pring, 1 Dec 2016: Spending watchdog calls for ‘wide-ranging’ review of benefit sanctions regime The government has been heavily-criticised by the public spending watchdog for failing to investigate how its own sanctions regime … Continue reading
Disability news service article, by John Pring, February 4, 2016: Atos, Maximus and Capita forced to admit assessment failures The three companies that carry out disability benefit assessments for the government have all been forced to admit regret at … Continue reading