- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: NHS Direct Wales
Board of Community Health Councils Press Statement, 23 May 2018: More needs to be done to address the fragility of GP out of hours care in Wales Access to out of hours GP care is patchy and the service across … Continue reading
NHS Direct Wales blog post: Winter Health Plan Winter Health Plan Helping people with long term health conditions and their carers provide clear information to health professionals. My Winter Health Plan As part of the Choose Well winter campaign, this … Continue reading