- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Tag Archives: NO metabolites
Research abstract BACKGROUND: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disabling illness of unknown etiology that is characterized by fatigue associated with a reduced ability to work, lasting for more than 6 months, and accompanied by a specific set of symptoms. … Continue reading →