- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: Parliament TV
Parliament.co.uk blog post, 29 March 2017: Emergency Debate on changes to Personal Independence Payment Regulations The House of Commons held an emergency debate on changes to Personal Independence Payment Regulations on Wednesday 29 March. Watch Parliament TV: Emergency debate on … Continue reading
Contracted out health and disability assessments inquiry, 18 January 2016 The Public Accounts Committee holds a session on contracted out health and disability assessments on Wednesday 3 February 2016 at 2.30pm. Watch Parliament TV: Contracted out health and disability assessments … Continue reading