- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Parliament TV
Parliament.co.uk blog post, 29 March 2017: Emergency Debate on changes to Personal Independence Payment Regulations The House of Commons held an emergency debate on changes to Personal Independence Payment Regulations on Wednesday 29 March. Watch Parliament TV: Emergency debate on … Continue reading
Contracted out health and disability assessments inquiry, 18 January 2016 The Public Accounts Committee holds a session on contracted out health and disability assessments on Wednesday 3 February 2016 at 2.30pm. Watch Parliament TV: Contracted out health and disability assessments … Continue reading