- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Paul Lewis
About 100,000 ill and disabled people will lose their Employment and Support Allowance on 30 April 2012. From that date a new time limit will apply to the Employment and Support Allowance which is paid on the basis of National … Continue reading →