- Carers’ Rights day Thurs 21 Nov 2019 – events across Wales
- Developing & pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric CFS/ME
- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
Tag Archives: perpetuating factors
The risk of labelling CFS symptoms as unhelpful cognitive responses, by Michiel Tack in Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 1–2 [Published June 18, 2019] https://doi.org/10.1177/1359104519853849 Letter to the editor: Loades, M. E., Rimes, K., Lievesley, K., Ali, S., & … Continue reading