- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Prof Andrew Gelman
ME Action Network article, January 6 2016: Columbia Professor says PACE damaging Lancet’s reputation Overview/summary piece of Andrew Gelman’s January 5 blogpost, “PACE study and the Lancet: Journal reputation is a two-way street”. Yesterday, Columbia University professor of statistics Andrew … Continue reading