- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: Prof Rebecca Goldin
Dr Shepherd, Prof Jonathan Edwards & others write open letter to Queen Mary University London about PACE
Virology blog: Open letter to Queen Mary University London about PACE, 6 September 2016 Professor Simon Gaskell President and Principal Queen Mary University of London Mile End Road London E1 4NS Dear Professor Gaskell: Last month, the First-Tier Tribunal ordered Queen … Continue reading