- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Tag Archives: Pulse
Pulse today blog post, by Julia Gregory, 9 Nov 2017: Half of GPs want to fine patients who don’t attend appointments Just over half of GPs think patients should be fined if they don’t turn up to appointments, a Pulse survey … Continue reading