- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Royal Society of Medicine
The Countess of Mar addressed the Royal Society of Medicine’s meeting: ME/CFS: Frontiers in research, clinical practice and public perception, Wednesday 18 March 2015 Ladies and gentlemen, I am grateful to the Royal Society of Medicine who have given me the … Continue reading