- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Shara Close
The economic impacts of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in an Australian cohort, by Shara Close, Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik, Joshua Byrnes, Peter Smith, Son Nghiem and Don Staines in Front. Public Health, 21 August 2020 [doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2020.00420] Research abstract: Objectives: This study aims … Continue reading