- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Sir Robin Murray
Virology blog post, by Prof Vincent Racaniello, 23 March 2017: An open letter to Psychological Medicine, again! Last week, Virology Blog posted an open letter to the editors of Psychological Medicine. The letter called on them to retract the misleading … Continue reading