- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: special measures
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board is being placed in special measures, Health Minister Mark Drakeford has announced. Following concerns about the leadership, governance and progress in the Health Board, the Minister asked the Chief Executive of NHS Wales, Dr Andrew … Continue reading