- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: stakeholder events
NICE CG53 Stakeholder engagement meeting This week NICE held an introductory stakeholder meeting in London. There were limited places at the meeting and WAMES’ request to join the meeting by video conference was not successful. Future meetings will require a trip to London. NICE … Continue reading
Living Healthier/Staying well: The Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board want to design a health service for North Wales that’s fit for the future and key to the process is to seek views from anyone who has an interest in their services. … Continue reading